For 2018, the Western Union Foundation launched Global Scholarship Program – called WU Scholars. Potential candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or business/entrepreneurship.
The Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program also referred to as WU Scholars, is a program designed to support young people and their efforts to pursue a post-secondary education.
The WU Scholars program was created to help give young people a boost toward a better life. The Western Union Foundation believes education is the surest path to economic opportunity.
follow site Scholarship Description:
- https://www.gemeinde-stammham.de/destolo/3693 Application Deadline: April 13, 2018
- http://arbhojpuri.com/?0cf=95 Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue post-secondary education.
- site de rencontre pour moins de 16 ans Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Business / Entrepreneurship.
- http://www.shyamtelecom.com/?siterko=sito-per-giocare-in-borsa-con-operazioni-binarie&1f0=99 Scholarship Award: Selected scholarship recipients will receive USD $2,500 each to contribute toward tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution and will be selected based on criteria relating to the program’s three pillars: Perseverance, Aspiration, and Community.
- http://nakedracer.com.au/prostoiew/1988 Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- http://unbeatableconservatories.co.uk/miosds/1765 Scholarship can be taken in the USA
coolibri anzeigen er sucht sie Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- source url Eligible Countries: Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- rencontre homme grec Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarships must be used at an accredited post-secondary institution seeking an undergraduate degree.
All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2018.
Applications must be submitted in English. Translation services may be used to help non-English speakers submit. You will not be penalized for basic errors.
Must be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited post-secondary institution or have applied for admittance.
Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor. If a teacher or professor is unable to submit a recommendation on your behalf, you may also use someone who has supervised you in a youth/community group, volunteer position, job/employment situation, etc.
Scholarships must be used on programs resulting in an undergraduate degree. Specialized academic programs (study abroad term, stand-alone language acquisition course, service learning, etc.) are not permitted.
Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD, etc.
Scholarships may be used for tuition or school fees during the academic term immediately following scholarship winner selections (estimated in July). Funds cannot be used for room and board or for school supplies.
Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western Union, any of its affiliates and non-affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program. All other employees and their family members who meet the other eligibility requirements may apply.
go College Admission Requirement
- binäre optionen bollinger bands strategy Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2018.
- English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.