go to site Deadline: 14 October 2016
The prestigious University of Westminster offers generous scholarship awards aimed at fully funding successful applicants who hail from a developing countries and intend to study a full-time Masters degree at the University.
er sucht sie die zeit Eligible Field of Study: Scholarships are provided any Masters courses offered by the University of Westminster in UK.
http://serezin-du-rhone.fr/pifpaxys/1560 To be taken at (country): University of Westminster UK
Applicants can only apply for a scholarship at University of Westminster once they have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place on your chosen course. The university cannot consider your application for a scholarship if you have not already made an application for admission and been successfully offered a place on a course.
http://winevault.ca/?perex=binary-option-trading-real-money Scholarship Type:
- Full scholarships (which provide for tuition fee costs, living expenses, accommodation and flights to and from the UK)
- Full tuition fee award scholarships (100% tuition fee award only)
- Half tuition fee award scholarships (50% tuition fee award only)
- Part tuition fee award scholarships (up to 50% tuition fee award only)
International undergraduate and postgraduate students can apply for a maximum of two types of scholarship.
UK/EU undergraduate students may apply for as many UK/EU undergraduate scholarships as they wish.
As a general rule of thumb for all applicants, the higher the value of the scholarship the more competitive the application process is. You are therefore advised to choose carefully which scholarship/s you apply for based on whether you meet the eligibility criteria and your true level of financial need.
You will only be considered for the scholarships you express an interest at the time of application so think carefully before you apply.
http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?159=1d Selection Criteria and Eligibility
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
Academic excellence, financial need and development potential
click here Application Procedure
As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
Please note that certified translations of any supporting documents written in languages other than English must be provided. Also, please do not send your own personal copies or originals of documents as we are unable to return these to you.
time out new york sex and dating Value of Scholarship: Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London
go to site Duration of Scholarship: for the duration of the programme
see Eligible Countries: students from Developing Countries
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships click here