The University of Westminster would like to announce scholarship named as University of Westminster Full International Scholarships.
To qualify, you must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
Founded in 1838, the University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Westminster was organised into seven schools.
Why at the University of Westminster -Throughout your studies university provides you access to a variety of opportunities, tools, and resources, as well as dedicated career support, to enhance your employability.
- University: University of Westminster
- Course Level: Scholarships are available at undergraduate degree level
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Nationality: International student from a developing country
- Scholarship can be taken in: UK
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University of Westminster.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer of a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. Selection will be based on academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship applicants need to download the application form by the given link: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/International-Full-Scholarship-Application-Form-2019.docx
The completed application can also be dropped off in person at their office at- Scholarships Office University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 101 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6XH
- Supporting Documents:
As well as completing the relevant scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer(where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
Please note: certified translations of any supporting documents written in languages other than English must be provided. Please do not send your own personal copies or originals as we are unable to return these to you.
- Admission Requirements: Before you can apply for the scholarship, you must first apply for a course at Westminster University and have to make an offer.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- Deadline: The application and accompanying information must be submitted by May 31, 2019.
The winning candidate of the scholarship will receive a full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.