Deadline: January 17, 2018.
Applications are invited for University of Tampere Scholarships Programme. These scholarships are available for pursuing international master’s degree programme.
The University of Tampere Scholarships Programme is intended for students who are required to pay tuition fees in Master’s degree programmes offered in English will be implemented as of autumn 2018.
The University of Tampere (UTA) is a public university in Tampere, Finland offering undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes with 20,178 degree students and 1,981 employees as of 2016. With its nine schools, UTA is one of the largest and most popular universities in Finland.
Founded in 1925 in Helsinki as the Civic College (Finnish: Kansalaiskorkeakoulu) and from 1930 onwards known as the School of Social Sciences (Finnish: Yhteiskunnallinen korkeakoulu), the institution relocated to Tampere in 1960 and was re-named as the University of Tampere in 1966. It is a culturally-committed higher education institution with the social mission of educating visionaries who understand the world and change it.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing international master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The University of Tampere tuition fee scholarships cover either 100% or 50% of the tuition fees in a two-year Master’s degree programme.
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA citizens can apply for University of Tampere Scholarships Programme
- Number of Scholarships: A substantial number of scholarships will be available
- Scholarship can be taken in Finland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA citizens can apply for University of Tampere Scholarships Programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: University accepts the following tests as a proof of a good command of English:
- TOEFL, Test of English as a Foreign Language; 90/Internet-based, 575/paper-based Note: scores from “TOEFL ITP/institutional testing programme” are not accepted.
- IELTS (Academic), International English Language Testing System; 6.5 with no individual score below 5.5
- PTE (Academic), Pearson’s Test of Academic English; 62
An applicant must have a completed university level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of the desired programme or in a closely related subject.
- Applicants can apply through online processor.
How to Apply:
- The application to the University of Tampere is done through an electronic portal. The application forms are available in the national Studyinfo.fi portal and also accessible on the programme webpages during the application time. All applications are preprocessed by University Admissions Finland (UAF). The online application form includes a CV and a motivation letter.
Application deadline: January 17, 2018
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.
It is important to note that you visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply successfully for this scholarship.