Deadline: May 31, 2018.
Up 50 University of Stirling Scholarships are now open international students to study in 2018/2019. Scholarships are awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and are open to all full-time masters students.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling. The university attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds, with more than 14,000 part-time and full-time students enrolled in the 2016/17 academic year. The university has two other Scottish campuses – in Inverness and Stornoway.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver.
Number of Scholarships: There are 50 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Please include the following documents, as well as your application form:
- Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
- One reference
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
In addition, EU/international students must submit:
- A translated version of your transcript (if necessary)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
And international students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
- A copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
- A copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you are currently studying in the UK
How to Apply:
In order to apply, you’ll need to complete the University of Stirling PGT International Excellence Scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.