The University of St. Gallen is inviting applications for International Postdoctoral Fellowships in Management, Economics, Law, Social Sciences, and International Affairs. Fellowships are awarded to young researchers regardless of their nationality.
The University of St. Gallen in Switzerland is a place for students and for the people living in the region as well. We are an educational institution, event organizer, employer, provider of services and much more. Their publicly accessible library invites people to do research and to read.
follow site Description:
- enter Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue a postdoctoral research project at the University of St.Gallen.
- enter Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Management, Economics, Law, Social Sciences, and International Affairs.
- http://www.vse.at/?milyokis=kennenlernen-zu-d%C3%BCrfen-vergangenheit&24c=02 Scholarship Award: Funding:
- Own salary (salary category F8) at a maximum employment rate of 75 percent (ca. CHF 85’000 p.a. including social security benefits and professional pension)
- Congress subsidies at an amount of CHF 2’500 p.a.
- Indispensable research costs
- Workplace and IT equipment
- http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=demokonto-f%C3%BCr-bin%C3%A4re-optionen demokonto für binäre optionen Nationality: All nationalities
- http://documentalqueridowatson.es/pizdyhov/6563 Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- http://killjoytattoo.com/?kremeni=englische-spr%C3%BCche-flirten&f04=10 Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
binary options forex signals review Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Seroquel toronto Eligible Countries: Fellowships are awarded to young researchers regardless of their nationality.
source url Entrance Requirements:
- Researchers who hold a doctorate (PhD) or will complete their doctorate within the next six months
- External applicants with a doctorate (PhD) must have obtained their degree a maximum of two years prior to the submission deadline of the HSG Research Committee.
http://fcl-feytiat.fr/?sdrer=site-de-rencontres-chr%D0%93%C2%A9tiens-gratuit&58e=6e English Language Requirements: Fellows must meet the university’s English Language Requirements.
How to Apply: Application documents:
- Application form
- Research proposal
- List of publications
- Diploma (copy Master / PhD degree)
- Invitation letter of one or more processors of the University of St.Gallen
- only for applicants without doctorate: letter of the PhD supervisor providing information about the status of the doctoral thesis and the prospective date of the final examination
Application Deadline: January 10, March 1, September 1, November 2
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.