The University of Southern Denmark is inviting applications for CFEI PhD Fellowship for international students to study in Denmark. Applicants are required to have a master in engineering or equivalent at the time of employment.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
Risultati per source url SRL a GORIZIA in impresaitalia.info, nella categoria ESPORTATORI ED IMPORTATORI Scholarship Description:
- classement meilleur site rencontre gratuit Application Deadline: May 13, 2018
- here Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- sono migliori le opzioni binarie a 30 secondi oa 15 minuti Study Subject: The application must include a brief research plan of no more than 3 pages, indicating the candidates expected research for the coming 3-year period. This should include motivation, state of art, research hypothesis, proposed methodology, and expected results. The proposed research plan must address a research problem within one of the centre’s strategic research areas or current projects, and indicate the applicants’ competence to execute the research plan.
In addition to the general proposals described above, we invite specific proposals relating to ongoing research projects:
- Modelling ventilation system with phase change material based climate module for increasing system efficiency and flexibility, The project aims to significantly increase energy efficiency and flexibility of standard ventilation systems by use of phase change based climate modules. It is the hypothesis that such phase change modules can improve energy flexibility and provide large capabilities of demand response, peak load shifting and management. The PhD project will develop an overall energy model for the proposed PCM-based ventilation system considering various functional and operational parameters, to aid system design and size as well as the selection of the proper phase change material. In addition, the model will serve as a backbone to develop a reliable controller and implement advanced control strategies to reduce peak power while still maintaining thermal comfort and good indoor air quality. The PhD research is part of the research project NeGeV.
- Framework for the optimal combination of models and optimization schemes for model predictive control, The project will target the issue of application of various types of models (grey- and black-box) and optimization methods (gradient-based, evolutionary, stochastic) in relation to MPC in buildings, districts and grids. The PhD research is part of the center’s contribution to IBPSA Project 1.
- Multi-agent based modelling and simulation for the smart energy sector,
The project will target the development of a multi-agent based model of the smart energy sector and use this model to investigate how influential factors relating to climate, environment, social behaviour, technology, economics, policy and regulations affect the smart energy evolution. The PhD research contributes in general to the assessment of business models for the smart energy solutions developed in the center’s ongoing research projects, and in particular to the EU Interreg project IoTStyring
- End-to-end cybersecurity in smart energy systems,
The project will address cybersecurity issues related to end-to-end cybersecurity in the smart energy sector. In particular, the project will focus on cybersecurity issues for integration of Smart Buildings with the Smart Grid. The PhD research is part of the EU Interreg project IoTStyring.
- AI and Big Data drove decision support tools for energy efficient horticulture production,
The project will address the application of AI and Big Data methods in the development of decision support tools for increasing the energy-efficiency of greenhouse cultivation while guaranteeing crop yield and quality. This PhD project is part of the EU Interreg project SmartGreen.
- http://euromessengers.org/?biodetd=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-seri%C3%B6se-broker&e7b=60 Scholarship Award: Employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position. The employment will cease without further notice at the end of the 3-year period.
- http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=online-bin%C3%A4re-optionen&e0c=4d online binäre optionen Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- opzioni binarie Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- go to site Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
go site Eligibility for the Scholarship:
get link Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
http://www.sme-ae.it/?bioske=strategia-perfetta-opzioni-binarie&55d=d7 Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
SDU is looking for highly-motivated students with the ambition to become researchers and invite applications for 3 years PhD Fellowships. Applicants are required to have a master in engineering or equivalent at the time of employment. Applicants are required to document fulfilment of the conditions for admission to the PhD school. See here for grade conversion scheme. If at the time of application, the applicant has not yet obtained a master degree, a letter from the master thesis supervisor attesting to the eligibility of the applicant must be provided.
Furthermore, the successful candidate
- Has excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Is able to work well in a team as well as independently and quickly acquire knowledge in new topics
- Can contribute to current and future research projects
English Language Requirements: Candidates must have excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).
How to Apply: Your application must be uploaded through the link “Apply Online”. Attached files must be in Adobe PDF or Word format. Please read guidelines for applicants.
All pdf-files must be unlocked and allow binding and may not be password protected.
In case you have more than one file per field you need to combine the pdf-files into a single file, as each field handles only one file.
Each box can only contain a single file of max. 10 Mb.
The applications must include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Completed application form
• Application stating reasons for applying. Please attach your application to “application material” under “Research Plan”
• Calculation of grade point average in this form
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.