Deadline: October 11, 2017.
For the academic year 2017-2018, University of New South Wales Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing research programme.
The University of New South Wales is inviting applications for International Research Scholarships.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing research programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees
Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend: $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), Tuition Fees
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet both the University’s general entry requirements and the program entry requirements, and apply via the approved admission process. Meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission to a program.
General entry requirements: The University’s general entry requirements are:
- UNSW English language proficiency requirements appropriate for undergraduate, postgraduate and research higher degree programs; and
- Minimum age requirements. International applicants must meet additional, mandatory general entry requirements specified by Commonwealth legislation.
Program entry requirements
- The University determines minimum academic requirements for admission to broad program types. Elements included in an individual program’s entry requirements are specified by the Program Authority as part of program approval by the Academic Board. Program entry requirements must:
- Include a measure of academic achievement (such as a minimum admission rank); and
- Be consistent with the University’s commitment to academic excellence and appropriate to the academic demands of the program.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, simply indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a course, and select your preferred scholarship application round. Students need to submit the following documents
- Step One Determine Your Eligibility
- Step Two Find a Supervisor
- Step Three Prepare a Research Description
- Step Four Prepare Your Supporting Documentation
- Step Five English Translations of Documents
- Step Six Meet the UNSW English Language Requirements
- Step Seven Submit an Application
- After You Submit an Application
- Receiving an Offer
- Responding to an Offer
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 11, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.