follow url Deadline: October 14, 2016
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2016-2017 applications for the award of The GE scholarship for undergraduate students from areas of Computer Science or applied sciences at University of Ghana. Ghanaian applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship covers academic and residential fees, book allowance and out of pocket. In addition leadership training and limited Internship may be offered. Scholarships are renewable annually provided they maintain a Grade Point Average of (GPA) 2.5 or better.
The University of Ghana provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
http://www.westchelseavet.com/miolyky/giod/5113 Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree.
site de rencontre dans le 32 Study Subject: The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2016/17 applications for the award of The GE Scholarship for UG students from areas of need reading BA Computer Science or any of the following Applied Sciences at University of Ghana:
- School of Engineering: Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering; Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science; Bachelor of Science in Earth Science; Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.
source url Scholarship Award: The Scholarship covers academic and residential fees, book allowance and out of pocket. In addition leadership training and limited Internship may be offered as long as an excellent academic standard of at least a 2.5 CGPA continues to be met and need is demonstrated.
opcje binarne strategie 5 minut Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
http://ostacamping.com/media/tmp.php?z3=V2d2TUtiLnBocA== Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Are a Ghanaian.
- Are a Level 100 student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance, and success in other pursuits).
- Are reading BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the following areas: BSc in Information Technology, Material Science, and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Will maintain a 2.5 CGPA
- Are of a Good Conduct.
buscando mujeres solteras en denver Nationality: Ghanaian applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants are a Level 100 student and have obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE.
http://uetd-hessen.de/?deuir=dating-marshall-4x12-cab&125=b6 How to Apply: Download and submit a completed GE- Fund Scholarship Application Form and the required essays, a copy of applicant’s academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
The following are examples of documents that can be used to support this application:
- An official pays slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the applicant.
• Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school going age.
• Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc.
• Birth Certificates (of siblings).
• Death Certificate or Burial permit (in the case of death of a parent).
• Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
• Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
• SSNIT contribution statements.
• Money transfer receipts.
• National Health Insurance receipts (showing premium paid).
• Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians.
• Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing, of your application.
• High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
• West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
• University Acceptance Letter
• Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
• Confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.