Applications are now open for Vice-Chancellor Fellowships within the mathematics and statistical science areas for the year 2018. This fellowship is available to international students.
University is looking for the highest quality candidates with relevant research, who will seize the development opportunities provided and become future research leaders in their field.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
- lieu de rencontre paris 12 Course Level: Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships scheme offers an exciting opportunity for exceptional early-career researchers to advance their research careers, and support our strategic priorities.
- http://bundanoonhotel.com.au/?f13=43'A=0 Study Subject: This year, we will be recruiting nine four-year fellowships for those researching primarily in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Mathematics subjects with normally three-seven years’ experience post PhD or equivalent. Fellowships are available across a number of subjects, and we strongly encourage applications in all areas of mathematics and statistical science.
- rencontre femme divorcГ©e france Scholarship Award: These prestigious awards aim to nurture the potential of early-career researchers.
As a Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow, you will have access to the wealth of research expertise at the University of Bristol and become part of our world-leading research community. We have cutting-edge facilities and flagship research institutes that address the grand challenges facing our world today.
Further benefits include
- For research focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine, and Mathematics discipline a competitive salary starting from £36,613 or £42,418 depending on experience, and a four-year fixed-term contract.
- For research focused on Humanities, Arts, and Social Science discipline a competitive salary starting from £36,613 and a two-year fixed-term contract.
- Access to start-up funds, as appropriate to the discipline.
- The opportunity to pursue your own programme of individual (or collaborative) research.
- Mentoring and one-to-one monthly supervision from your Fellowship Sponsor.
- A programme of development activity focused on your needs at each career stage, including opportunities to engage in other schemes such as CREATE, GW4 Crucible, Stepping into Leadership and Teaching-at-Bristol for Research Staff.
- Opportunities to develop skills in teaching, leadership, impact development and engagement.
- Support with external grant applications and help to explore other career opportunities towards the end of the Fellowship term.
follow site Nationality: International students
site de rencontre homme femme Number of Scholarships: Nine fellowships are available.
http://hosnaboen.no/?misoloie=single-menn-i-m%D0%93%D1%91re-og-romsdal&4f8=b5 Scholarship can be taken in the UK
http://flywind.com.br/bakester/6065 Eligibility for the Scholarship:
differenza opzioni e opzioni binarie Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
sites de rencontre québécois gratuit Entrance Requirements: Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships are aimed at early-career researchers, this year we are offering:
- Nine: four-year fellowships for those researching primarily in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Mathematics subjects with normally three-seven years’ experience post PhD or equivalent.
- Six: two-year fellowships for those researching primarily in Humanities, Arts and Social Science disciplines with normally zero-three years’ experience post Ph.D. or equivalent.
We are looking for the highest quality candidates with relevant research in one of our priority areas who will seize the development opportunities provided and become future research leaders in their field.
follow url Requirements
Suitable candidates will have:
- A PhD in a relevant field or equivalent;
- Started to establish a reputation for top quality research;
- Strong leadership qualities and an enthusiasm for developing skills in teaching, leadership, impact development and engagement;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We welcome applications from internal and external candidates, including individuals who have taken a career break due to maternity, paternity, adoption leave, illness or other exceptional circumstances.
Candidates with an existing permanent academic position are considered to have achieved the aims of the scheme and will not be eligible to apply.
http://reha-baunatal.de/?biiodr=ios-8-kennenlernen&ae9=98 English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements such as IELTS or TOEFL thresholds in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- Download the further particulars and Project Proposal and Letter of Support proforma, available from the vacancy adverts:
- Complete the ‘project proposal’ section of the proforma and email it to your proposed sponsor, along with your CV, requesting that they:
- support your application by completing the ‘letter of support’ section on page five of the proforma;
- Obtain a signature of approval from the relevant head of school.
- Apply online:
- Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine, and Mathematics
- Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships focused on Humanities, Arts, and Social Science
- You will need to upload the following supporting documents:
- Please merge your academic CV and your covering letter into one document (and upload to the ‘covering letter’ section of the application);
- Please upload the Project Proposal and Letter of Support proforma (to the ‘upload documents’ section of the application).
Application Deadline: January 14, 2018
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.