The new University of Adelaide College International Scholarship is now available on offer open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
- Applications Deadline: Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 10% or 5% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate degree.
- Nationality: Scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Available for graduates of the University of Adelaide College commencing at the University of Adelaide in 2019 only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 10% or 5% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduate of the University of Adelaide College;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one degree to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers)
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs;
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
English Language Requirements: The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced). Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The university can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the university’s English Language Centre.
How to Apply: It is not necessary to apply for the 2019 University of Adelaide College International Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements. Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.