Deadline: 18 July 2016.
The UCL Dental Public Health (DPH) is delighted to offer Aubrey Sheiham Studentship for full-time students undertaking the MSc in Dental Public Health. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this studentship program. The aim of the studentship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. University College London is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. Applicant must have minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor’s degree or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing Msc programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Dental Public health.
The value of each award is £2,500. Awards are tenable for one year of full-time study only for the session 2016-2017. Terms and conditions of the award;
- The Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards or bursaries.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred to another institution, nor deferred to a later year.
- The Scholarship will go towards the recipient’s tuition fees; any remaining tuition fees will be payable by the recipient.
- The Scholarship payments will only be made if the recipient is fully enrolled on the MSc Dental Public Health programme.
- All awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations for Scholarships, Awards, Bursaries, Prizes and medals.
- To be eligible to apply for an academic merit scholarship, applicants must meet the conditions below: Candidates can be from any country but must be intending to pursue the full-time UCL MSc in Dental Public Health; and by the deadline for the Studentship application they must have received an unconditional offer of admission. Applicants with a conditional offer can apply for the Studentship but must receive an unconditional offer before the end of July 2016 to be eligible for the Studentship.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this studentship program.
Entrance Requirements: A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor’s degree or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard. An applicant whose qualifications vary from UCL standards may be admitted if they show evidence of an adequate academic background or work experience in an appropriate field.
English language Requirements: All students whose first language is not English must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied. This requirement is specified in order to ensure that the academic progress of students is not hindered by language difficulties and that students are able to integrate socially while studying at UCL and living in the UK. The level of English language proficiency required for each programme is shown on the relevant programme page of this Prospectus.
Test Requirements: Listed below are all the English language qualifications and tests that are recognised by UCL and the level (standard, good or advanced) required to satisfy UCL’s English language requirement for graduate study.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic Version Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- iBT Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English City & Guilds (Pitman Examination in International ESOL)
- UCL Pre-sessional English Courses
- UCL Institute of Education Preparation for Academic Studies in Higher Education (PASHE)
- UCL International Pre-Master’s Courses UCL Diploma in English for Academic Purposes
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)
Documents Required: Eligible candidates must submit a copy of their UCL offer, CV and supporting statement to dentalpublichealth-at-ucl.ac.uk.
Application Procedure: Applicants should register them self through the online link below. Application Form Deadline: The deadline for submissions is 18th July 2016. Scholarship Link
Apply Online at the Official Scholarship Website
Deadline: The deadline for submissions is 18th July 2016.
For more scholarship offers click here