Deadline: April 1, 2018
Applicants are invited to apply for University of Pennsylvania -UNESCO Fellowships to pursue a master degree. There are up to two full-tuition fellowships available for developing country students.
The aim of the fellowships is to give full financial support to developing country students.
The University of Pennsylvania (commonly known as Penn or UPenn) is a private Ivy League research university located in the University City section of Philadelphia that was founded in 1740 was founded by Benjamin Franklin, an American founding father. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 10,019, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 302 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. University of Pennsylvania’s ranking in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities,
- Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue master’s degree.
- Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Fellowship covers all Penn tuition (up to 10-course units) associated with the IEDP Masters Degree program of study. The Fellowship does not cover other costs associated with attending graduate school, such as room and board, books, health insurance, travel, etc.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two full-tuition fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Entrance Requirements: Priority will be given to applicants who are citizens of countries defined by the World Bank as low-income and lower-middle-income countries. Naturalized US citizens and permanent residents who originate from low-income and lower-middle-income countries (i.e., were born in one of these countries and whose parents are not US citizens) may also apply.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Interested persons should complete the Fellowship application and submit with their completed IEDP Masters application to Penn GSE.
How to Apply:
- Statement of Purpose & Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Test Scores
Application deadline: April 1, 2018
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here