The Government of the People’s Republic of China has placed at the disposal of UNESCO for the academic year 2018-2019 seventy-five (75) fellowships for advanced studies at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
These fellowships are for the benefit of developing Member States in Africa, Asia–Pacific, Latin America, Europe and North America and Arab region.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations. UNESCO encourages international peace and universal respect for human rights by promoting collaboration among nations.
Applicants applying for general scholar programs must be under the age of forty-five (45) and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study; and those who applying for senior scholar programmes must be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) and under the age of fifty (50).
46a425b096da63695c85693ccb5f45e1 Scholarship Description:
- site de rencontre geek totalement gratuit Application Deadline: March 25, 2018
- follow url Course Level: Fellowships are available for advanced studies at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bdiswiss&c78=cf Study Subject: Fellowships are offered in the fields of proposed studies at the selected Chinese universities.
- go site Scholarship Award: The Great Wall Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item. UNESCO covers international travel fare, a monthly pocket allowance and a termination allowance.
- investimenti a breve termine Number of Scholarships: 75 fellowships are offered.
- click here Nationality: Applicants from Africa, ASIA and the Pacific, Arab States, Latin America and the Caribean, Europe and North America can apply for these fellowships.
- follow link Scholarship can be taken in http://bundanoonhotel.com.au/?plerok=buy-discount-tastylia-tadalafil-online1111111111111UNIONSELECTCHAR(45,120,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,54,45,81,45)-- China
- go to site Eligible Countries: Applicants from Africa, ASIA and the Pacific, Arab States, Latin America and the Caribean, Europe and North America can apply for these fellowships.
List of Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Palau, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Palestine, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Yemen, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Venezuela, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine
- source link Entrance Requirements:
Applicants applying for General Scholar programs must not be older than the age of forty-five (45) and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study; and those who applying for Senior Scholar programmes must be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) and not older than the age of fifty (50).
English proficiency is required.
Be in good health, both mentally and physically.
- English Language Requirements: These fellowships, are in most cases to be conducted in English. In exceptional cases, candidates may be required to study Chinese language before taking up research/study in their fields of interest. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Read carefully the Announcement letter, especially the attached ANNEX II, for UNESCO/China Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme 2018-2019 to understand the requirements for eligible candidatures and the procedures for the submission of application.
- Step 2: Contact the National Commission for UNESCO of your country to enquire the application procedures at national level. Click here for the information to contact the National Commissions for UNESCO. Applicants are encouraged to contact in advance with their target Chinese universities and apply for the pre-admission. For the applicants who have received the pre-admission letters from by the time of submission, please attach the letters in your supporting documents.
- Step 3: Prepare your application documents (in English or Chinese) properly according to the requirements prescribed in ANNEX II.
- Step 4: Submit your application to the National Commission for UNESCO of your country. NOTE: As National Commission for UNESCO of the invited countries will select and transmit the applications of nominated candidates to UNESCO Paris Headquarter by 26 March 2018 at the latest, applicants are advised to submit their application to the National Commissions as early as possible.
- Step 5: As soon as You are informed by the National Commission for UNESCO of your country that you are nominated as a candidate for this programme, you should complete the online application and submit all the supporting documents on the online application system of China Scholarship Council. Click here to see the instruction for your online application.
- Step 6: Your online application form, along with the endorsement letter from the National Commission for UNESCO of your country and all your application documents should be submitted to Mr Stoyan Bantchev, Chief of the Participation Programme and Fellowships Section by e-mail (s.bantchev(at)unesco.org), with b.qin(at)unesco.organd v.lopy(at)unesco in copy by 26 March 2018 at the lates.
Note: Hard copies of application documents are not required any more from this year and it is mandatory for each nominated candidate to submit his/her application in the online application system. Candidates should mention their serial number of online application when their applications are submitted to UNESCO. Any application without online registration will not be considered.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.