Deadline: March 31, 2017.
Trinity College Dublin is inviting applications for Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships. There are several scholarships available to full-time undergraduate programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate programmes (except Medicine, Dentistry and Acting).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Several scholarships valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
Nationality: Non-EU students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To qualify for admission to a degree course at the University you must:
- Meet the minimum entry requirements,
- Satisfy course specific requirements (where applicable),
- Where there is competition for places, have good enough examination results to be included among those to whom offers are made (see Leaving Certificate scoring system, Advanced GCE (A-Level) scoring system or Other examination systems).
English Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
How to Apply: Submit scholarship request and attach scholarship application documents via email. Scholarship application documents
- Application number (assigned by TCD when application is submitted)
- 200 word statement on “how I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format
Application Deadline: The closing date for application is March 31, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.