Deadline: June 26, 2017
The Department of Journalism Studies is offering two Dan Walker Journalism Scholarships worth £10,000 each. These scholarships are available for UK or European Union students starting a taught postgraduate course in journalism in 2017. Scholarships are available for pursuing taught the postgraduate course. Scholarships are awarded in the field of journalism.
Location: United Kingdom
Benefits: Scholarships worth £10,000 each.
You can apply for a scholarship if you meet all of the following four criteria:
- You either already hold an offer of a place, or wish to apply, for MA Broadcast Journalism or MA Print Journalism at the University of Sheffield
- You are domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) and not charged international rate fees
- You are not already qualified at masters level or higher
- You are self-funding
And either one or both of the following:
- You are from a group that is evidentially under-represented among the institution’s taught masters population – see the widening participation criteria below
- You have already achieved or are currently predicted to achieve a first-class undergraduate degree – see the academic merit criteria below
Eligible Regions: EU and UK.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must have applied for a place on either MA Print Journalism or MA Broadcast Journalism before the scholarship closing date of 26 June 2017. You can still apply for the course after this date, but you will no longer be eligible to apply for a scholarship. To apply for a course please use Postgraduate Online Application Form.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2017
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.