Deadline: November 30, 2017
Applications are inviting for Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. Applications are exclusively intended for candidates from all over the world who want to pursue master and PhD studies in Turkey.
The aim of the scholarships is to reward and encourage excellence students.
International students in Turkey, as well as the unique nature of a quality education, satisfy a deep-rooted history and a rich culture medium as well as the hospitable nature of the people and the historical value and economic living conditions, Turkey is one of the best choices for training.
Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
Course Level: Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships are available to pursue master and PhD studies in Turkey.
Study Subject: Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in Turkey
Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants to graduate from 01.1987, the Applicants to the doctoral 01.01.1982 must be born on or after.
- Candidates who will apply for Turkey Scholarships must be able to graduate at the end of the academic year or graduate from a lower level program according to the scholarship level applied (e.g. the graduate program for a doctorate degree, undergraduate program for graduate level).
- Citizens of the Republic of Turkey and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Turkish Scholarships.
- Candidates should still not be trained in a program in Turkey at the level they will apply.
- Of the candidates, according to the desired level of scholarships and programs, they applied level it is expected to have academic success (academic achievement levels according to the scholarship programmes www.turkiyeburslari.gov.t is located in the web address.)
- In the evaluation of the applications, the candidates’ compliance with the application criteria and the academic and social achievements will be considered.
- The universities and departments that candidates can choose will be automatically met according to their education infrastructure in the application system and a university and department other than the universities and departments that are not in the application system will not be preferred.
English Language Requirements: Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
Applications can only be made through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr. Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system. Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
Application deadline: November 30, 2017
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.