Deadline: July 1, 2018.
For the academic year 2018-2019, Tilburg University is offering TSB Research Master Scholarships. The scholarship consists of a tuition fee waiver for all non-EEA students at Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (TSB).
The Tilburg University is a public research university specializing in the social and behavioural sciences, economics, law, business sciences, theology and humanities, located in Tilburg in the southern part of the Netherlands.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing research master’s programme at the Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (TSB).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Social and Behavioral Sciences and Individual Differences and Assessment.
Scholarship Award: For the academic year 2018/2019, non-EEA students will receive a tuition fee waiver of €12,440, reducing the tuition fee to € 2,060. Please note: the tuition fees for the academic year 2018-2019 have not yet been confirmed, so this is an approximation of the fee you can expect to pay.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
- A Bachelor’s and/or a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as psychology, sociology, organizational sciences, human resources;
- You can apply for admission BEFORE you have graduated, but you must graduate by September 1, 2018, at the latest. If your graduation ceremony is after September 1, 2018, please contact our Admission Officer, Liesbeth Bluekens, via TSB-Admissions@tilburguniversity.edu before you apply to avoid disappointment.
- An average grade of 75% for courses in the last two years of the Bachelor’s program (or in your Master’s program, if applicable);
- A sufficient academic background in research methodology and statistics. Your background education should contain at least one introductory statistics course and courses that include multiple regression, analysis of variance, factor analysis and research methodology. Your background should be clear from the course descriptions and the statistics checklist which you must include in your application;
- Strong motivation, excellent skills and talent for carrying out scientific research, which you should demonstrate in your motivation letter and other application documents.
Nationality: Scholarships are available for non-EEA students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Proof of English language proficiency is required by all applicants expect passport holders from the following countries: Australia, Canada (except Quebec), Ireland, New Zealand, UK, or the USA OR those who have studied their entire Bachelor (or Master) program in one of these countries. No exemptions from this requirement will be made other than those mentioned above.
TOEFL: 600 (paper-based); 100 (internet-based)
Academic IELTS: overall 7.0 AND no part less than 6.5
Cambridge Proficiency: All grades
Cambridge Advanced English: Grades A and B
How to Apply: Applicants cannot apply for this scholarship. If admitted to Research Master’s program, you are considered to be an excellent student and therefore the scholarship will be awarded automatically. However, you will receive confirmation regarding this scholarship award after your admission.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2018.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.