The University of Alberta is offering approximately 10-15 Medical Sciences Graduate Program Scholarships valued at $6,500 each. Scholarships are available as a contribution to the stipend of students registered full time in a thesis based MSc or PhD in Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSGP) in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
http://sat-rent.de/deribbebe/15847 Scholarship Description:
- http://lokoli.com/?rtyt=site-de-rencontre-homme-vieux&ac8=19 Application Deadline: September 28, 2018
- citas en linea clinica de occidente medellin Course Level: Scholarships are available for students registered full time in a thesis based MSc or PhD programme.
- source Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry.
- http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=fence-strategie-binary-optionen fence strategie binary optionen Scholarship Award: Scholarships are valued at $6,500 each.
- site de rencontre motard Number of Scholarships: Approximately 10-15 Medical Sciences Graduate Program Scholarships are available.
- je cherche homme france pour mariage Scholarship can be taken in Canada
click here Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- click here Eligible Countries: Canadian students are eligible to apply.
- http://winevault.ca/?perex=opzioni-binatir opzioni binatir Entrance Requirements:
-Student must be currently registered or accepted to start as of January 2019 as a full-time thesis-based graduate student in the Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSc or PhD) in one of the following departments in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry: Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Dentistry, Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, Pediatrics and Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging.
-The student may not concurrently hold any major awards ($13,000 or greater), or any other stipend award from the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry (e.g. 75th Anniversary Award, FoMD/AHS Student Recruitment Studentships, Motyl Graduate Studentship).
-The student may be eligible to hold this award more than once.
-Award will be withdrawn if the student completes his/her program or ceases to maintain full-time registration.
- follow url English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
erfolgreich handeln mit binären optionen Application Procedure:
An application should include:
- A completed current application form with original signatures. Please do not use previous applications as forms are updated on a regular basis.
- The student’s up-to-date transcripts in letter size unofficial and copies of original are acceptable as long as they are copied to letter size 8 1/2 x 11).
- All non-UofA transcripts must include a Weighted Average Calculator Form to be completed by the department you are admitted in.
- Must include current UofA transcript even if there are no grades yet.
- Two confidential letters of reference which should be received in a signed and sealed envelope.
How to Apply:
Original copy of the application is to be submitted to the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, University of Alberta.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.