follow Deadline: deadlines vary by country – 1 June every year for some countries.
go to link To be taken at (country): USA institutions
forex hakkında yorumlar forum Eligible Field of Study
Agricultural and Rural Development, Communications/Journalism, Economic Development, Educational Administration, Planning and Policy, Finance and Banking, Higher Education Administration, HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention, Human Resource Management, Law and Human Rights, Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change, Public Health Policy and Management, Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration. Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention, Teaching of English as a Foreign Language, Technology Policy and Management, Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention, Urban and Regional Planning
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a non-degree program for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and the Fellows’ home countries. As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. If you are interested in broadening your perspectives and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship is for you.
During the year, Fellows pursue both their individual program goals and work closely with their Humphrey colleagues in workshops and seminars. Unlike a typical graduate school experience, the Program encourages Fellows to travel away from their host campus to learn more about American culture and to network with their American peers.
billigt Sildenafil Citrate tabletter Scholarship Type: non-degree fellowship
enter site Selection Criteria and Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship program, applicants must possess;
- An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
- a minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- limited or no prior experience in the United States
- demonstrated leadership qualities
- a record of public service in the community
- English language ability.
http://www.newmen.eu/mysoroj/viosa/1459 Number of Scholarships: not specified
follow link Value of Scholarship: The Fellowship provides for:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
click here Duration of Scholarship: not specified
brad pitt dating yet Deadline: deadlines vary by country. The nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will advise you of its internal deadline for receiving applications. For example the deadline for Nigerian applicants is 1 June every year.
Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by October 1.
How to Apply
Please contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission in your country for more information about application procedures and deadlines.
For more details Official Scholarship Website for more details
For more scholarship offers click here