Deadline: 7 June 2016
The Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) is inviting applications for Centenary Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2016-17. The scholarship is only available for DIT’s full time taught Masters programmes.
The Scholarship Programme aims to attract excellent candidates to the taught master’s programme and encourage early application.
Dublin Institute of Technology is one of Ireland’s largest and most innovative university-level institutions. As a comprehensive, dual-sector doctoral-awarding institution, DIT combines the academic excellence of a traditional university with professional, career-oriented learning, preparing graduates for productive leadership roles.
Applicants must have an IELTS (or equivalent) level at a minimum of 0.5.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for DIT’s full time, taught Masters (Level 9) programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded at four Colleges (Arts & Tourism, Business, Engineering & Built Environment and Sciences & Health).
Scholarship Award: The scholarships will cover one-half of the value of fees for the academic year 2016-17.
Scholarship can be taken at Ireland
Eligibility: In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must
- Have accepted their offer on DIT’s application system. Applications for the scholarship will not be considered for any other status of an application
- Hold a first class honours degree from their undergraduate programme, which is recognised for entry to DIT Level 9 programme.
Nationality: The scholarships are open to applicants from the following countries.
Brazil (applicants must have completed a year of study in any Irish higher education institution under the Sciences without Borders programme), China (including Hong Kong and Macau), India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Russia, Thailand, United States of America and Vietnam
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a first class honours degree from their undergraduate programme, which is recognised for entry to DIT Level 9 programmes
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS (or equivalent) level at a minimum of 0.5 above the published entry level for the programme of their choice
How to Apply: Applicants will need to submit:
- Applicants must complete and submit the Centenary Scholarship Application on, or before the close of business of the 7th of June, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their most recent English language proficiency certificate with this form.
- Applications must be emailed to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 7th of June 2016.
Please visit the Official Scholarship Website
For more scholarship offers click here