Deadline: November 1, 2017
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2017/18. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Sheffield Hallam University is one of the largest universities in the UK, with more than 31,000 students, around 4,500 staff, and an annual turnover of more than £250 million with a proud history dating back to 1843.
Location: United Kingdom
- Your CAS statement will be updated to reflect your scholarship award.
- After enrollment, you will be invited to a scholarship ceremony to celebrate your achievement.
- You will also be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University as a scholarship ambassador through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
- You could be eligible for an automatic discount of at least £1,000.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for Sheffield Hallam University Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Eligible Regions: Non – UK
Apply Online through given website and Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017