Deadline: January 31, 2017.
South Moravian Center for International Mobility (JCMM) is offering scholarships for foreign students from the third countries out of European Union. Scholarships are awarded for pursuing PhD studies or follow-up master studies in technical and natural science at partner universities in Brno, Czech Republic.
South Moravian Centre for International Mobility (JCMM) is a specialized nonprofit organization which provides support and assistance to talented students and researchers based in the South Moravian Region.
Their aim is to support effectively the incoming of students and researchers into the region and to improve the conditions for further development of talented students studying in South Moravia.
Each applicant must have good knowledge of Czech language before arrival to be able to pass entrance exam at university and start studying in Czech straight after their arrival in Brno.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD studies or follow-up master studies at partner universities in Brno, Czech Republic.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in technical and natural science.
- Scholarship 7000 Czech crown monthly / approx. 250EUR for the first study year to cover basic living costs (if students achieve good study results during the first study year, they can obtain scholarship straight from the university in the following years). No tuition fee in study programs in Czech language.
- Free administrative assistance and consultancy – help with university entrance exams procedure and during the first study year in the South Moravian region (diploma recognition, information service, visa, study matters etc.)
Scholarship can be taken in the Czech Republic
- Foreign students from the third countries out of European Union pursuing follow-up master or Ph.D. study programs in Czech language, at partner universities in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Applicants, who have not studied at any of the Czech universities or secondary schools so far, except for preparatory and language courses or short-term study exchange programs. Those, who already have studied in the Czech Republic or have stayed here for minimum 6 months (dated to June 2017), are not eligible to apply.
- Study programs in technical and natural science are preferred.
- Good knowledge of Czech language is required (follow up master studies require very good knowledge of Czech language, for Ph.D. studies each faculty has different conditions).
Nationality: Foreign students from the third countries out of European Union can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: Each applicant must have good knowledge of Czech language before arrival to be able to pass entrance exam at university and start studying in Czech straight after their arrival in Brno.
How to Apply: To apply it is necessary to submit on-line scholarship application form. The application includes following parts
- University choice
- Personal details
- Contact information
- Education achieved
- Foreign languages
- Further activities
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and motivation letter
- Diploma and diploma supplement
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 31, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.