The Collaborative Research Centre 958 (SFB 958) “Scaffolding of Membranes – Molecular Mechanisms and Cellular Functions” with the integrated Research Training Group funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) is currently accepting applications for Doctoral Scholarships for the year 2018.
Freie Universität Berlin, one of eleven German universities of excellence, is leading in research and teaching. The university has many regional and international partners. The Free University of Berlin is a research university located in Berlin, Germany. One of Germany’s most recognized universities, it is known for its research in the humanities and social sciences, as well as in the field of natural and life sciences.
- sites de rencontre sГ©rieux pour seniors Application Deadline: April 10, 2018
- see url Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral programme.
- demo derivatives trading Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded on interdisciplinary research projects in the fields of cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, structural biology and optical (bio) physics.
- recherche homme d'affaire en algerie Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded for one year (12 months) starting latest on July 1st, 2018. After this initial year, the funding for the doctorate will come from the supervising PI. Doctoral fellows will receive a stipend of € 1.365 per month. An additional allowance of € 103 per month will also be paid. A child care allowance may be granted if applicable.
- here Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- http://www.hotelosmolinos.com/?epirew=citas-web-bahia-blanca&84a=56 Number of Scholarships: Several doctoral scholarships are available.
- go to link Scholarship can be taken in Germany
rencontre orange Eligibility for the Scholarship:
go Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
brown paper bag speed dating singapore Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants should have gained a top place in their graduating classes and hold a master’s degree or equivalent in natural science. Candidates have to meet the requirements which would qualify them for entry to a doctoral programme at the respective institute. Students will be chosen on the basis of their previous grades and academic references. Applicants should also have a solid proficiency in the English language (at least level B2). The SFB 958 encourages, in particular, women as well as disabled persons to apply for the fellowships.
conocer gente madrid gratis English Language Requirements: Applicants should also have a solid proficiency in the English language (at least level B2).
How to Apply: Applications should be addressed only via email to the coordinator of the integrated Research Training Group: simone.schlender-at-sfb958.de. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter referring to the scholarship project/s applied for (one or more projects according to their preferences). A motivation why the project/s is/are selected by the applicant should be given in the cover letter. Curriculum vitae, copies of their qualifying academic certifications, and two letters of recommendation from academic teachers are asked for.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.