The Saitama University is offering the presidential scholarship for high school leavers to pursue an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
Saitama University is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
- Application Deadline: November 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to 110,000 JPY.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarships are available for the students of Japan.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the students of Japan.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the university and subject to the program being available at the university.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period.