Applications are invited for Obama Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Chicago. This program provides emerging leaders from around the world who will earn a Master of Arts degree focused on International Development and Policy at the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy.
The Obama Foundation and the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy share a goal of ensuring that talented young people from around the world can build the skills they need to advance their work as active citizens and to make a real impact in their communities.
The University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy also referred to as “Harris Public Policy,” is the public policy school of the University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
here Scholarship Description:
- go site Application Deadline: April 10, 2018
- citas sobre hombres mujeriegos Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Arts degree programme.
- trendo binaire opties Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Development and Policy.
- http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/920 Scholarship Award: The Obama Foundation Scholars Program offers an extraordinary scholarship that covers tuition and expenses and provides a monthly living stipend, funding for books and course materials, and opportunities to experience unique out-of-the-classroom programming. Any travel costs for these experiences will also be fully covered.
- ... Guadagnare soldi online Bonus trading on line 25 Segnali opzioni binarie optionweb http://www.prestatraining.com/anys/brokoli/3425 Migliori azioni Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- see Scholarship can be taken in the USA
follow Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- get link Eligible Countries: Applicants from around the world are eligible to apply.
- follow link Entrance Requirements: University is seeking emerging leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria:
Significant work experience (typically 3-5 years or more) and professional accomplishments with a clear trajectory of increasing impact.
Demonstrated record of community service or working for the public good, either through a full-time professional role or significant engagement outside of primary employment.
Possess a clear focus on a global challenge or policy issue.
A clear commitment to return to and reinvest your new skills in your community after the program concludes.
If that sounds like you, then you have the opportunity to participate in the Obama Foundation Scholars Program. You’ll earn a Master of Arts in International Development and Policy (MA-IDP) at Harris Public
Policy and receive a full scholarship that includes access to exceptional programming outside of the classroom.
5 sitios para conocer gente English Language Requirements: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores are required for international students. The Harris institution code is 1849 or 1832. Both codes will be accepted. You can make your reservations to take the TOEFL with ETS directly. You will also have the option of submitting other scores (e.g., IELTS, GRE, etc.), but the GRE is not required.
go to link Application Procedure:
All applicants must complete the online application and include the following, which are required to apply for the Harris MA-IDP and participation in Obama Foundation Scholars Program:
- Transcripts: You may submit unofficial transcripts through the electronic application process; however, official transcripts will be required upon admission for enrolling students. Please submit transcripts for all prior academic work from any institution of higher education.
- Test Scores: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores are required for international students. The Harris institution code is 1849 or 1832. Both codes will be accepted. You can make your reservations to take the TOEFL with ETS directly. You will also have the option of submitting other scores (e.g., IELTS, GRE, etc.), but the GRE is not required.
- Work Experience: Please include current and prior positions, preferably demonstrating 3–5 or more years of work experience, the nature of your job, and responsibilities. You may upload a current resume reflecting this information along with your education, community service, professional honors, and any other relevant information.
- Letters of Recommendation: University will prefer to have at least one reference from a previous professor who can speak to your academic background and preparedness for graduate studies. Those making a recommendation should submit letters through the electronic application—hard copy letters will be accepted but are not preferred. (Your references will receive an email requesting a recommendation.)
- Short Essay Responses: Tell us about your current work (which may be your paid employment or your significant volunteer activity). In answering, please describe the concrete impact – however you define impact – your current work is having. Why have you chosen this work? What are the challenges you have faced in this work and how have you sought to overcome them? (400 words or fewer); What impact do you want to have on the world? How would becoming an Obama Foundation Scholar help you achieve this? What do you plan to do after the Obama Foundation Scholars Program? What will you do if you are not selected? (300 words or fewer)
How to Apply:
Applicants will submit a single application for the Harris MA-IDP and the Obama Foundation Scholarship.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.