The Northwestern Polytechnical University is inviting applications for NPU President Scholarship Program for the academic year 2018-2019. Scholarships are open to international students to pursue bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s programme.
Northwestern Polytechnical University is a National Key University, directed by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China, located in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.
All applicants, whose native language is not English but apply for majors taught in English, should submit valid IELTS test result of 5.5 or above, or TOFEL result of 75 or above; if they apply for majors taught in Chinese, the applicants must have reached level 5 or above of HSK examination.
banc de binary demo account Scholarship Description:
- binary options trading signals review franco Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- click here Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s programme.
- binäre optionen 60 handeln Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- go site Scholarship Award: NPU President Scholarship includes a prize and second prize. For the first prize winners, tuition, accommodation and insurance fees are waived. In addition, they are entitled to a monthly allowance:
1,500RMB/person/month for bachelor’s candidates;
2,000RMB/person/month for master’s candidates;
3,500RMB/person/month for doctor’s candidates.
For the second prize winners, tuition fees are waived.
- enter site Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- source site Scholarship can be taken in China
trader seiten 60sekunden handel Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- source link Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- get link Entrance Requirements:
follow url Bachelor’s Candidates:
All applicants must follow Chinese laws and regulations as well as NPU’s rules and regulations, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture and adopt a friendly attitude towards China. enter site
All applicants must have a senior high school diploma, over 18 years old but not exceeding 25th, and should be in good health.
All applicants should have a good academic performance at senior high school. The average grade should not be lower than 80 (one hundred-mark system, scores in other number systems should be converted into percentage.) or above B+/B (on a letter grading system)
B. Master’s and Doctor’s Candidates
All applicants must follow Chinese laws and regulations as well as NPU’s rules and regulations, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture and adopt a friendly attitude towards China. best site to buy proventil
Master’s candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and in principle should not exceed 35 years old; Doctor’s candidates must have a master’s degree, and in principle should not exceed 40 years old. All applicants should be in good health. adalat gits 30 mg
All applicants should have graduated from prestigious universities (in principle the ranking of comprehensive universities or the majors should be within national top 10.) with excellent academic performance. omeprazole clopidogrel 300 mg
All applicants should hold outstanding achievements in their field of work or field of study, or the applicants should show great research potential.
- English Language Requirements: All applicants, whose native language is not English but apply for majors taught in English, should submit valid IELTS test result of 5.5 or above, or TOFEL result of 75 or above; if they apply for majors taught in Chinese, the applicants must have reached level 5 or above of HSK examination. Failure to reach level 5 in HSK will demand the applicants go through Chinese Language training until such time as they reach level 5.If the teaching language for the applicant is CHINESE in high school, after, should the committee decide, the applicant can directly join the Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctor’s Program.
- Application form for University Scholarship Program
- Physical Examination form
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Apply for Bachelor’s
- Recommendation Letter from high school.
- Apply for Master and Doctor’s?
- Recommendation Letter from two professors.
- Study plan
- Applicants should have good academic marks
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency
- A copy of valid passport
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply online.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.