To attracting overseas students, Nottingham Trent University is offering a golden opportunity in the form of the International (Non-EU) undergraduate financial aid program.
These free education positions are accessible for the high potential applicants from worldwide and having the aim to help them in their studies by covering some of their expenses.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later Nottingham Polytechnic). Its roots go back to 1843 with the establishment of the Nottingham Government School of Design which still exists within the university today.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Why at Nottingham Trent University? At NTU, there are outstanding teaching and learning facilities for aspirants. It offers a truly global living and learning experience to candidates with the best learning for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: June 24, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality (non-EU) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student and not already hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are recommended to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After this, download and complete the fund application form and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, copy of passport, and language ability proof must be submitted with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma is essential for being a part of this program.
- Language Requirement: EU and International students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) Academic before they can register on an academic programme.
Benefits: The educational funds will provide a full tuition fee for up to four years along with a £2,000 allowance per academic year.