Deadline: June 15, 2017
Applications are invited for Nanjing Government Scholarship at China Pharmaceutical University in China for the year 2017. Non-Chinese nationals are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Nanjing Government Scholarship is established by Nanjing government, Jiangsu province aiming to support more excellent international student to study and do scientific research in Nanjing.
China Pharmaceutical University (CPU), situated in the historical and cultural city of Nanjing, is one of the “211 projects” key universities affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China. It has been known for its long history and its leadership role in China’s pharmaceutical academic field. The University was founded in 1936 as China’s first independent four-year National College of Pharmacy and the first public institution for higher pharmaceutical education in China.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor, Masters and PhD as well as Visiting scholars programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in various subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Categories of Applicants and the Scholarship
|Categories of applicants||Scholarship||Duration|
|Bachelor||10000 RMB||One year|
|Master and PhD||20000 RMB||One year|
|Visiting student||5000 RMB||Half year|
Note1. This scholarship is mainly for new students and the duration is one year.
2. Senior students can also apply and the scholarship will be granted based on the academic performance and daily behavior of the previous year.
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health;
- Education background and age limit: Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be a high school graduate and under the age of 25, Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35, Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40 or Visiting students must have bachelor’s degree
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
Nationality: Non-Chinese nationals are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be a high school graduate and under the age of 25;
- Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
- Visiting students must have bachelor’s degree
Test Requirements: Applicants have to provide Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit their application online and upload all the required documents. The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
- Completed application form for Nanjing Government Scholarship;
- Completed CPU application form;
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to Master’s and doctoral applicants and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable);
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
- Note: The incomplete application materials will not be processed. Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 15, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.