The Stockholm University is happy to announce the availability of Master Scholarships for international students. These scholarships will cover tuition fee of students.
The scholarship scheme at Stockholm University is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
Stockholm University (Swedish: Stockholms universitet) is a public university in Stockholm, Sweden, founded as a college in 1878, with university status since 1960. Stockholm University has two scientific fields: the natural sciences and the humanities/social sciences. With over 70,000 students at four different faculties: law, humanities, the mathematical, and natural sciences, it is one of the largest universities in Scandinavia. The institution is regarded as one of the top 100 universities in the world by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), while the QS World University Rankings and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (THE) ranks it 84th globally.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue masters programme
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Stockholm University scholarships cover tuition fees only, which means that students will need to cover their own living costs.
- Nationality: Applicants from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfil the general entrance (eligibility) requirements as well as the specific requirements for the programme you are interested in. The general eligibility requirement for all Master’s programmes is the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning, corresponding to at least 180 credits in the European Credit Transfer System,
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good command of English equivalent to Course English 6/B from Swedish Upper Secondary School is also required.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Certificates and diplomas
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Proof of English language skills
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.