The Government of Flanders is offering up to 30 to 40 Master Mind Scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme at selected Flemish institutions.
The programme aims to promote the internationalization of the Flemish Higher Education, as stated in the Action Plan for Student Mobility, Brains on the Move (September 2013).
The Flemish Government is the executive branch of the Flemish Community and the Flemish Region of Belgium. It consists of a government cabinet, headed by the Minister-President and accountable to the Flemish Parliament, and the public administration (civil service) divided into 13 policy areas, each with an executive department and multiple agencies.
The eligible applicant must be registered as a full-time student at a higher education institution at the moment of application. Most institutions require proof of Dutch language proficiency for the programmes taught in Dutch and a preliminary language test for the programme taught in another language.
opcje binarne trend Scholarship Description:
- see Application Deadline: April 30,2018
- go here Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree programme at Flemish institutions. (KU Leuven / University of Leuven, University of Antwerp, Ghent University, Hasselt University, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences), Antwerp Maritime Academy, Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp, Erasmus University College Brussels, Karel de Grote University College, LUCA School of Arts and University College Ghent)
- http://blossomjar.com/pacinity/262 Study Subject: The scholarships are awarded for all study areas.
- source link Scholarship Award: The incoming student is awarded a scholarship of maximum 7.500 Euro per academic year.
- source url Number of Scholarships: It is estimated that 30 to 40 international excellent students can benefit from the Master Mind Scholarships 2018-2019.
- https://infotuc.es/esminec/842 Nationality: International Students
- message accrocheur pour site de rencontre Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
click here Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- http://celebritysex.cz/?triores=3-months-dating-gift&607=a6 Eligible Countries: Students from all countries can apply for these scholarships.
- http://www.degroes.nl/?makros=meilleur-site-de-rencontre-islamique&478=03 Entrance Requirements:
- The applicant is registered as a full-time student at a higher education institution (hereafter ‘Home Institution’) at the moment of application, and applies to take up a Master degree programme at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Flemish Host Institution’).
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential. He/she meets all academic entrance criteria, including relevant language requirements, for entering the Master programme in question offered by the Flemish Host Institution.
- The Home Institution of the applicant and the Flemish Host Institution have signed a cooperation agreement.
- Students from all countries can apply. The Home Institution is located outside of Flanders.
- site rencontre kurde English Language Requirements: In principal Dutch is the language of instruction. However, foreign language courses, courses with foreign guest speakers and teachers, internationally oriented courses, courses in the framework of international developing cooperation, courses in the framework of international exchange programmes and courses for groups of foreign students are taught in another language. Course material may be in any language. Most institutions require proof of Dutch language proficiency for the programmes taught in Dutch and a preliminary language test for the programmes taught in another language.
Step 2: The Host institution accepts the application of the candidate.
Step 3: The Host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind scholarship by creating the candidate’s application file in the Mobility-Online tool.
Step 4: The applicant receives an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying him/her of being preselected for a Master Mind scholarship.
Step 5: The applicant registers in the Mobility-Online tool and completes his/her application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
How to Apply: Documents to be uploaded:
– Passport photo
– International passport or national registration card
– Transcript of records; if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
– English language test results or Letter of exemption provided by the Host university
– Letter of motivation written in English
– Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) Home university, University of Applied sciences, School of Arts or recent employer written in English.
– Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
– Three reasons of motivation for submission (at least 150 words) of the candidate’s file formulated by the Host institution in English; format: entry box in the application form or a separate document.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.