https://mummiesclub.co.uk/bilbord/1060 London South Bank University is offering MSc scholarship for September 2016 intake. International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students. LSBU is an active research university across their seven Schools, with outcomes and practices underpinning their teaching and strongly enhancing their student experience. LSBU’s scholarships offer a range of fee discounts and our alumni discounts for postgraduate study help recent LSBU graduates take a postgraduate course here. If applicants’ first language is not English they must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s (MSc) programme at the London South Bank University.
- Scholarship is awarded for MSc in Building Surveying, Construction Project Management and Quantity Surveying students.
- Scholarship of £4,000 value will be awarded to the applicants.
follow site Eligibility Criteria:
Scholarship applications will only be accepted from students with the following:
- an LSBU offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on MSc Building Surveying, MSc Construction Project Management or MSc Quantity Surveying
- proof of academic excellence. Qualifications obtained outside the UK will be assessed for equivalency using NARIC
- evidence of having commitment to their future career and previous practical or academic achievement
watch Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
frauen treffen in hamburg Entrance Requirements:
Applicants need either a first degree (usually at least a 2:2) or a minimum three years’ post-qualification experience in a relevant field to take a postgraduate degree at LSBU.
English Language Requirements: English language qualifications needed to study at LSBU:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service): 6.5, subject to course.
– Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)*UKBA SELT: Overall score: 60 Note: the minimum score required in each skill area is 51
– GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE: Grade C
– Cambridge Advanced; Cambridge Proficiency; Cambridge BEC Higher: Grade C
– Pitman City and Guilds ESOL (English as a Second or Other Language): Advanced pass
– Edexcel London Test of English: Level 5
– LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) English for Business: Level 2.
source url Documents required: The additional supporting documents are:
- passport (photo and ID page)
- copies of all UK visas (if applicable)
- academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates)
- reference letter(s)
- personal statement
Applicants will be invited to apply online via email after they firmly accept their unconditional or conditional offer to study at LSBU. LSBU recommend them apply for their place at LSBU as soon as possible to ensure they have been made an offer and have time to complete their scholarship application by the deadline of Thursday 30 June 2016.
- Offers should be firmly accepted by Thursday 16 June 2016 in order to receive their application pack in time.
- Completed forms and requested documents should be returned by email.
- The application deadline is 30 June 2016 for September 2016 entry.
Please visit Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarship offers click here