Deadline: July 8, 2016
The Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne is pleased to offer Leslie Eric Paddle Scholarship for graduate researchers. The scholarship is available in the field of orthopaedic medicine affecting children.
The University aims to assist Australian and international students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
The University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
The University’s TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that results can be reported to us. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a research program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of orthopaedic medicine affecting children.
Scholarship Award: The duration of the scholarship is up to 1 year. The scholarship provides a fortnightly allowance of approximately $26,288 per year (pro rata).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be considered for this scholarship, applicant must
- Be applying for or enrolled in a graduate research degree in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, and researching in the field of Orthopaedic Paediatrics.
- Satisfy the faculty’s eligibility standards for course and scholarship.
Nationality: Australian and international citizens can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honours degree at an Australian university with a minimum result of first class honours.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that results can be reported to us. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
How to Apply: Application process
- Review the FRS open for application, Terms and Conditions for Recipients of Faculty Research (Trust) Scholarships (FRS), and determine their eligibility using the information provided.
- Complete the application form for the relevant scholarships (please apply only for scholarships for which they appear to be eligible) supplying any documents or information requested.
- Arrange for referees to return their completed report forms to mdhs-scholarships-at-unimelb.edu.au by the Closing Date.
- Return the form to Research Development by email: mdhs-scholarships-at-unimelb.edu.au by the Closing Date.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 8 July 2016.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarship offers click here