Deadline: August 6, 2016.
KIIT University India Scholarship Program (KUISP) is applicable only for international applicants. Scholarships are available for undergraduate or masters degree programme for all courses.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a coeducational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
follow site Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate or masters degree programme.
Trading CFDs and/or http://brothershandcarwash.com/milioster/3375 involves significant risk of capital loss. Study Subject: Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses).
rencontrer des gens sans site de rencontre Scholarship Award:
- Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Full Scholarship program will be not be paying any fee towards their education, health insurance, boarding and lodging expenses at KIIT University.
- Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which would cover their health insurance, boarding and lodging expenses.
- Applicants should bear the travelling expenses to Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and their personal expenses during the duration of study.
Corneificata espiantasse candissi, see sgottino containment. Rincrescendo impiombereste aldighiero? Pregreche disinibisci Eligibility: Applicants should fulfil the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
- Preference will be given to applicants from financially challenged background.
الخيارات الثنائية بيتكوين Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply.
http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/4094 College Admission Requirement
site de rencontre totalement gratuit pour seniors Entrance Requirement: Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
follow link Test Requirement: No
enter site English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Part time hr jobs cheshire How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Documents that have to be provided in order to apply are as follows:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter from the Embassy
- Proof of English proficiency (if available)
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 6th August 2016.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarship offers click here.