Deadline: April 15, 2016
Type: Full scholarship
Khazar University is offering international scholarship program is open for all foreign students to pursue bachelor, master and PhD Programs.
Khazar university is a private educational institution for undergraduate, graduate and professional studies promoting advanced study and research, educational policy and development in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Pursuant to its policy and service commitments, the University is proud to announce the Khazar University International Scholarship Program for 2016-2017 (further referred to as KUISP) extended to nationals of all countries without any limitation.
Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have competitive advantage.
The Scholarship is open to applicants of bachelor, master and PhD programs.
The successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs).
- Good English language skills. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have competitive advantage. Holders of International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document.
- Motivated to study at Khazar University.
- Good communication skills and sociability.
The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year, but does not cover living, travel or other expenses.
To apply for the KUISP Scholarship, applicants need to fill in and submit:
- Khazar University Application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all required documents listed in the application form.
- KUISP Application Form. Both application forms can be downloaded from Khazar University’s website:
For any questions about the KUISP contact International Affairs Office
Tel.: (+994 12) 421 79 16 (extension 240)
Tel.: (+994 12) 421 17 08