Applications are open for the Kettering Recognizes Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is available for incoming undergraduate freshmen and transfer students. Selected applicants will be awarded up to $6000 annually in renewable scholarship aid.
This scholarship is intended to give students an opportunity to talk about their achievements outside of the classroom – their extraordinary and exemplary talents, their ability to overcome obstacles, and their personal initiative and tenacity.
Kettering University is a private cooperative education and experiential learning-based university in Flint, Michigan, USA. The university is a leader in providing STEM and Business students with generous scholarship opportunities.
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win up to $6,000 per year, renewable.
- Nationality: United States
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to U.S. students.
- Entrance Requirements: Kettering University encourages incoming undergraduate freshmen and transfer students to apply for the Kettering Recognizes Excellence Scholarship.
- Apply and be academically admitted to Kettering University by March 1.
- Two letters of recommendation (no family members, please).
- Names, phone numbers and email addresses of references must be included, for verification purposes.
- An essay (500-1000 words) about a particular endeavor, award or accomplishment that distinguishes you, as a student, in a way that reflects Kettering University’s Values (See back for additional details)
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: Application Form