pagina para mujeres solteras Deadline: 10 March 2016
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) sponsors students from developing countries to pursue one of the preferred and partner masters programs at participating Universities around the world.
JJ/WBGSP scholars must commit to returning home to their country upon graduation in order to use their enhanced knowledge and skills towards their community’s, country’s, or region’s development.
http://colombiatourstickets.com/?viowq=rencontre-femme-cotonou&15b=87 Target group: Developing country nationals
opzioni binarie finanzaonline Scholarship value/inclusions/duration:
The scholarship is fully funded and provides the following benefits for the recipient only: tuition for the graduate program, monthly subsistence allowance, economy class air travel, and basic medical insurance. See the complete list of benefits at this link.
Please note all JJ/WBGSP partner and preferred masters programs are 2 years or less and the scholarship covers the duration of the program.
source url Eligibility:
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Be a national of a World Bank member country eligible to borrow.
• Not be a dual citizen of any developed country.
• Be under the age of 45 on the Application Deadline date.
• Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of all types of appointments of the World Bank Group.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) earned before 2013.
• Have at least 3 years of development-related experience since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) and within the past six years from the date of the Application Deadline.
• Have been accepted unconditionally (except for funding) to enroll in the upcoming academic year in one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred university master’s programs listed on the JJ/WBGSP website, and located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence.
• Be in good health, with respect to the capacity to be a productive scholar on a continuous full-time basis for the duration of the master’s program, as certified by a medical doctor less than 3 months before the start of the master’s program.
• Not received any scholarship funding to earn a Graduate degree or its equivalent from any other sources funded by the government of Japan.
dating punjab Application instructions:
For scholarships to one of the http://energocredit.am/sdsd/477 preferred master’s programs, you need to http://www.segway.fi/?kastoto=strategie-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-60-sekunden&ad8=df apply to the university to be accepted into the program location hookup apps and also follow apply directly to JJ/WBGSP for the scholarship. The deadline for JJ/WBGSP scholarship applications for the academic year 2016-17 is que es coquetear a una mujer 10 March 2016, 12 noon EST.
For scholarships to one of the partner master’s programs, please first buying viagra online from canada apply to at least one of the partner university master’s programs. The university will send the JJ/WBGSP Secretariat a short list of eligible candidates who have been accepted by the partner program, and the JJ/WBGSP Steering Committee will award scholarships to a subset of the short-listed applicants.
It is important to read the Application Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Visit the Official Website for more details.