The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) offers scholarships to international teachers. The scholarship is available to conduct research on school education at designated Japanese universities.
Its aim is to foster human resources who will become bridges of friendship between the scholarship recipient’s country and Japan through study in Japan and who will contribute to the development of both countries and the wider world.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for teachers.
https://www.mccarthyarchitecture.com/indigose/14046 Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
http://vagnvagensbygg.se/firmenit/507 Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
(1) Allowance: 143,000 yen per month. In case that the recipient researchers in a designated region, 2,000 or 3,000 yen per month will be added. The monetary amount each year may be subject to change due to budgetary reasons. The scholarship is cancelled in principle if the recipient is absent from the university for an extended period. The scholarship will be also cancelled in principle in the following situations. If the recipient has been receiving the scholarship despite his/her falling under any of the following situations, the recipient will be ordered to return the amount of scholarship that he/she received during the period wherein he/she was involved with any of the following situations:
- Is the recipient judged to have made a false statement on his/her application.
- The recipient violates any article of his/her pledge to the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- The recipient violates any Japanese laws and is sentenced to imprisonment with or without work for life or for a period of exceeding 1 year.
- The recipient is expelled from his/her university or receives other punishment, or is removed from enrollment. The scholarship payment may be stopped during the period up until punishment is decided by the university.
- It has been determined that it will be impossible for the recipient to complete the study course within the standard time period because of poor academic grades, suspension or absent from the university.
- The recipient’s residence status has been changed to one other than “Student”.
- The recipient has received a scholarship from another institution (excluding those specified as being for research expenditures).
(2) Tuition and Other Fees: Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation and tuition at universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Transportation to Japan: In principle, MEXT stipulates the travel schedule and route, and provides an economy-class airline ticket for the flight from the international airport closest to the recipient’s residence (in principle, the country of nationality) to the Narita International Airport or to any other international airport in Japan on the normal route to the accepting university. The recipient shall bear at his/her own expense all cost related to domestic travel from the recipient’s residence to the nearest international airport, airport taxes, airport usage fees, special taxes necessary for travel, travel expenses within Japan (including airline transit costs), travel insurance expenses, expenses related to accompanied or unaccompanied baggage, etc. Although The address in the home country stated in the application form is in principle regarded as the recipient’s “home country residence,” if it will be changed at the time of leaving from his/her home country the changed address will be regarded as “home country residence.”) The recipient shall also bear at his/her own expense travel from his/her home country to a third country and travel and lodging costs incurred in a third country if the recipient must travel to a third country before coming to Japan for visa purposes because there are no Japanese diplomatic missions in his/her country. In this case, MEXT will provide the airline ticket from the third country to Narita International Airport or to any other international airport in Japan on the normal route to the accepting university. In principle, MEXT will not provide the airline ticket in cases when the recipient arrives in Japan from a country other than the country of nationality due to personal circumstances, excepting for the case that the recipient must travel to a third country before coming to Japan for visa purposes.
- Transportation from Japan: In principle, the recipient who returns to his/her home country within the fixed period after the expiration of his/her scholarship will be provided, upon application, with an economy-class airline ticket for travel from the Narita International Airport or any other international airport in Japan that the accepting university usually uses to the international airport nearest to his/her home address, wherein principle is in the country of nationality. The recipient shall bear at his/her own expense all costs related to travel from the recipient’s residence to the nearest international airport, airport taxes, airport usage fees, special taxes necessary for travel, travel expenses within the country of nationality (including airline transit costs), travel insurance expenses, expenses related to accompanied or unaccompanied baggage, etc.
- Should the recipient return to his/her home country before the end of the scholarship period due to personal circumstances, or reasons 4 (1) to above, the transportation fee for the return to the home country will not be provided. Should the recipient not return to his/her home country soon after the end of the scholarship period to resume his/her duties, the transportation fee for the return to the home country will also not be provided
rencontres du cinГ©ma sud-amГ©ricain de marseille Nationality: International
see url Number of Scholarships: Not given
http://killjoytattoo.com/?kremeni=singles-adenau&1ef=3c Scholarship can be taken in Japan
click Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan. An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible. However, persons with dual nationality who hold Japanese nationality and whose place of residence at the time of application is outside of Japan are eligible to apply as long as they choose the nationality of the foreign country and give up their Japanese nationality by the date of their arrival in Japan. The first applicant screening will be conducted at the Japanese Embassy or Consulate (hereinafter referred to “Japanese diplomatic mission”) in the country of applicant’s nationality.
Tastylia Oral Strip Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/1745 Age: Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1983. Exceptions are limited to only those applicants deemed by MEXT to have been unable to apply within the period of age eligibility due to the system or circumstances (loss of educational opportunities due to military service obligation, war, etc.) in the country of nationality. Under no circumstances will exceptions be made for personal reasons (financial, family, health, university, employment situation, etc.)
- ddlg dating website Academic and Career Background: Applicants must be graduates of universities or teacher training schools and have worked as teachers at primary/secondary educational institutions or teacher training school (excluding universities) in their home countries for five years in total as of April 1, 2018. In-service university faculty members are not eligible.
- http://www.goodlight.it/?bioreresd=ioption-login&0ab=9d Japanese Language Ability: Applicants must be keen to learn Japanese. Applicants must be interested in Japan and be keen to deepen their understanding of Japan after arriving in Japan. Applicants must also have the ability to do research and adapt to living in Japan.
- Health: Applicants must submit a health certificate in the prescribed format signed by a physician that the applicant has no physical or mental conditions hindering the applicant’s study in Japan.
- Arrival in Japan: Applicants must be able to arrive in Japan by the designated period (usually September of October) between the day two weeks before the course starts and the first day of the course. If the applicant arrives in Japan before this period for personal reasons, travel expenses to Japan will not be paid. Excluding cases of unavoidable circumstances, if the applicant cannot arrive in Japan by the end of the designated period the applicant must withdraw the offer.
- Visa Requirement: Applicants should, in principle, acquire “Student” visas at the Japanese diplomatic missions located in the country of applicants’ nationality before entering Japan and enter Japan with “Student” residence status. To satisfy this requirement, even if an applicant already has another status of residence in Japan (“Permanent Resident,” “Long-Term Resident,” etc.), the applicant must change the visa status to “Student” and then re-enter Japan. Please be aware that even if the applicant applies for the permanent-resident or long-term resident status of residence after the expiration of the status as a Japanese Government Scholarship student, the possibility exists that the application may not be approved.
- Applicants must return to their home country and resume their work immediately after the end of the scholarship period. Applicants shall utilize in their teaching careers the results of their research on school education in Japan. Should the applicant not return to the home country and resume work after the end of the scholarship period, the applicant must return the entire amount of the scholarship starting from the first payment.
- In addition, while the applicant is studying in Japan, he/she shall contribute to mutual understanding between Japan and the home country by participating in activities at schools and communities with the aim of contributing to the internationalization of Japan. The applicant shall make efforts to promote relations between the home country and Japan by maintaining close relations with the university attended after graduation, cooperating with the conducting of surveys and questionnaires after the return home, and cooperating with all relevant projects and events conducted by Japanese diplomatic missions in the applicant’s country.
- Any applicant who meets any or all of the following conditions is ineligible. If identified after the start of the scholarship period, the applicant will be required to withdraw from the scholarship:
- Those who are military personnel or military civilian employees at the time of their arrival in Japan and during the scholarship period.
- Those who have received a Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship in the past.
- Those who have also applied for another program for which scholarship payments will begin in fiscal 2018 through a Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship scheme or for a fiscal 2019 Embassy Recommendation program (for Research Students).
- Those who are already enrolled in a Japanese university with a residence status of “Student,” or who are enrolled, or plan to enroll, in a Japanese university as a privately-financed international student from the time of application to the MEXT scholarship program in the applicant’s country until the commencement of the period for payment of the MEXT scholarship.
- Those who are planning to receive scholarship money from an organization other than MEXT (including a government organization of the applicant’s country) on top of the scholarship money provided by MEXT after the arrival in Japan.
- Holders of dual nationality at the time of application who cannot verify that they will give up Japanese nationality by the time of the arrival in Japan.
- Those who change their residence status to that of other than “Student” after their arrival in Japan.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the language requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
Application deadline: January 26, 2018
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.