Monash International Scholarship for Excellence is offered to the 10 highest-achieving international students studying Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia. If applicants have an ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent, they will be automatically considered for this scholarship when they apply for a Monash undergraduate degree through VTAC.
The quality of teaching and exceptional facilities in Monash University are just two of the many reasons it consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Students also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. They have more courses, more study options, more research projects, and more international exchanges, giving students a broader education that will set them apart from their peers. They are truly international too. With students from over 170 countries, and a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China, students will benefit from a truly global education. Monash offers over 200 scholarships, as well as fee discounts in certain circumstances. Monash wants as many bright minds as possible to benefit from a Monash education. Which is why they offer one of the most generous scholarship programs in the country. These scholarships are provided to explore student’s full potential and make their mark on the world. To make the most of student’s time at university, Monash provides sports, clubs and societies.
All Monash campuses have student-run clubs that organize fun activities such as trips and social events. There are clubs for everybody, from anime and chess fanatics to lovers of performing arts and the outdoors, medieval enthusiasts and volunteer groups.
Whether students want to meet people who share the same hobbies, who like the same music, or if they just want somebody to hang out with, clubs and societies are vital parts of university life. Monash University also provides high-quality services and programs at discounted rates to enrich student’s on-campus experience. Monash can teach students to swim, give expert health and fitness advice, or show students how to perform a squat lift. At the gym, students find classes in aerobics, martial arts, yoga, aquatics and cycling.
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), up to a maximum of four years.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional activities
Applicants must be one of the following:
- An International student
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- Intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Applicants must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- Applicants must remain enrolled as an international student.
Eligible Regions: Open for All except Australia
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.