The Southern New Hampshire University is offering merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to SNHU.
The Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit, coeducational, and nonsectarian university situated between Manchester and Hooksett, New Hampshire, in the United States. The university was founded in 1932 by Harry A.B. Shapiro and his wife Gertrude Crockett Shapiro as a for-profit institution focused on teaching business. It was opened under the name the New Hampshire School of Accounting and Secretarial Science. In 1961, it was incorporated and renamed New Hampshire College of Accounting and Commerce. The state of New Hampshire granted the college its charter in 1963, which gave it degree-granting authority.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 4, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Undergraduate students may be eligible for up to: $6,000 (per year) and Graduate students may be eligible for up to: $4,000 (one-time award over two terms)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Min GPA 3.0 and completed application for SNHU admission. Students must submit a completed scholarship application at least 30 days before the start of the term. Undergraduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for renewal consideration. Graduate students must have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA to be eligible and receive a one-time award over two terms.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Step 1. Apply Online
Step 2. Applications will not be processed and documents will not be accepted until the Application Fee is paid.
Step 3A. Official Diplomas and Transcripts: All transcripts submitted must be official copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with the record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be in a sealed and stamped envelope by the issuing institution.
How to Apply:
To apply for an International Merit Scholarship, complete the scholarship application by clicking the Scholarship button on the left menu bar. Completed applications will receive a confirmation email message. Please save the confirmation email for your records.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.