Applications are invited for Holland Government Scholarship for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Scholarship is awarded for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s programmes at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
The Holland Scholarship Programme is the Netherlands’ national scholarship programme for both international and Dutch students. The aim of this programme is to raise the profile of Dutch higher education and to encourage student mobility both into and out of the Netherlands.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
cuando un hombre quiere conocer a una mujer Scholarship Description:
- http://docimages.fi/?dereter=optionfair-test&e9f=5b Application Deadline: May 1 2018
- source site Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- source site Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in selected fields of study available at the participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
- follow Scholarship Award: The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
- source link Number of Scholarships: Not given
- site de rencontres sur mobile Nationality: International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=sicher-handeln-mit-bin%C3%A4ren-optionen Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands (Holland)
http://visitsvartadalen.nu/?saxarokese=best%C3%A4lla-Sildenafil-Citrate-flashback&d16=c9 Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- source Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- http://killjoytattoo.com/?kremeni=italienische-phrasen-flirten&1b0=09 Entrance Requirements:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- http://metodosalargarpene.es/ebioer/3254 English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Find your programme in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences. You will find detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists. The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.