The Penn State Erie, The Behrend College is offering two Graduate Scholarships, the Catherine and Mark Loevner Scholarship and the B.J. and Barbara Walker Scholarship. Scholarships are available for students who are enrolled or planning to enrol in the MBA Program or Master of Professional Accounting at Penn State Behrend.
Penn State Behrend is a state-related institution and a Commonwealth campus of Pennsylvania State University located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
see url Scholarship Description:
- http://www.backclinicinc.com/?jixer=miglior-piattaforma-trading-binario&f0e=3a Application Deadline: June 18, 2018
- http://agauchepourdevrai.fr/?fuier=agence-de-rencontre-st-jean-sur-richelieu&8bb=aa Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- source site Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study business administration or professional accounting.
- click Scholarship Award: Both new and current students are considered for these scholarships, which are typical $1,000-$2,500 per year.
- source Number of Scholarships: Penn State Behrend awards two scholarships, the Catherine and Mark Loevner Scholarship and the B.J. and Barbara Walker Scholarship.
- http://drybonesinthevalley.com/?tyiuds=free-indicator-forex Scholarship can be taken in the USA
free meet site de rencontre gratuit Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- enter Eligible Countries: Both US and international students are eligible to apply.
- http://kopuamonastery.org.nz/felmor/779 Entrance Requirements: To be considered for enrollment in Penn State Behrend’s Erie and Pittsburgh MBA programs you must have received a bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution under residence and credit conditions substantially equivalent to those required by Penn State.
- seventh day adventist dating sites English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
http://plasticrepair.es/?esminer=una-mujer-soltera-puede-adoptar-en-venezuela&a87=55 Application Pr ocedure:
You can submit your online application prior to taking the GMAT if required. Learn about important application deadlines and semester dates.
- Completed applications are processed on a rolling basis.
- A complete application (including GMAT score, if required) must be submitted by the deadline date.
- Individuals who require a student visa should not apply to this program.
- View semester dates and student action guidelines on Penn State’s academic calendar
- Applicants will need to complete all pre-enrollment modules prior to enrolling in the program; applications should/can be started in advance to meet application deadlines.
How to Apply:
Complete the FAFSA and submit the online scholarship application.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.