Applications are invited for MSc and PhD Scholarships in Africa/GENES. GENES is funded by the Intra-Africa Program of the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) of the European Commission.
GENES will foster diversity and gender equity at the workplace. Therefore, women and persons from underprivileged groups are especially encouraged to apply.
- http://killjoytattoo.com/?kremeni=mainzer-allgemeine-zeitung-kennenlernen&3ce=ec Application Deadline: May 30, 2018
- follow site Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc and PhD programme.
- here Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Mobility for plant genomics scholars to accelerate climate-smart adaptation options and food security in Africa / GENES.
- rencontrer fille juive Scholarship Award: In line with Agreement with Intra-Africa Mobility Scheme of EACEA, the scholarship will cover:
- Round trip flight ticket and visa costs (using a preferred travel agent and calculated against direct linear distance);
- Direct participation costs such as tuition fees, registration fees and service fees where applicable;
- Comprehensive travel insurance (Health, Accident and Travel) }
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the mobility period.
- http://parklane.on.ca/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1518979519.6980719566345214843750 Nationality: The GENES mobility grant is open to all students from any of the partner universities (Target Group 1) and to students from other African universities (Target Group 2).
- see url Number of Scholarships: Currently, 10 PhD and 20 MSc scholarships are available.
- new dating online Scholarship can be taken in Africa
go to site Eligibility for the Scholarship:
http://uetd-hessen.de/?deuir=partnervermittlung-venus&e6d=c8 Eligible Countries: The GENES mobility grant is open to all students from any of the partner universities (Target Group 1) and to students from other African universities (Target Group 2).
Target Group 1: This category includes students enrolled (for M.Sc application) or graduated (for PhD application) from all partner universities as follows:
- Ebonyi State University; Nigeria
- University of Abomey-Calavi; Benin
- Jimma University; Ethiopia
- University of Yaounde 1
Target Group 2: Students from all African countries
christian tews kennenlernen Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
To be eligible for a scholarship (i.e. financial support to third parties), master students as well as doctoral candidates referred to as ‘’students’’ must comply with the criteria below at the time of the application for a scholarship:
a) Be a national and resident in any of the eligible countries covered by the Intra-Africa Mobility programme of the EACEA, and
b) Be registered/admitted to or having obtained an HEI degree (or equivalent) from
one of the HEIs included in the GENES consortium (Target group 1)
An HEI not included in the GENES consortium but established in an eligible country (Target group 2) and
c) Have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses in the host countries.
d) NB: students with one-year post-B.Sc but not yet admitted or registered in any of the Partner HEIs is also eligible to apply. However, mobility will begin in the second year of the study, i.e. sponsorship from GENES will be for research work, only.
Students can only benefit from one scholarship under the Intra-Africa or Intra ACP academic mobility scheme (regardless the type of mobility or the funding project).
Students have benefited from scholarship(s) under the previous intra-ACP Academic Mobility Scheme cannot receive the scholarship under the Intra-Africa academic mobility.
go to site English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
zyloprim 300 mg side effects Application Procedure:
price of inderal in india How to Apply: Applicants should submit completed application and all supporting documents by email to genes.ebsu-at-genes-intraafrica.org with a copy to Mr Dennis Okporie, okporiedennis-at-gmail.com, by 30 May 2018.
They should indicate in the subject line (if submitting by email) or super scribe the envelope (if submitting by post) ‘Application for GENES MSc/PhD programme’. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Applications should be sent to genes.ebsu-at-genes-intra-africa.org with the copy to Mr Dennis Okporie, okporiedennis-at-gmail.com.
Other required documents are listed on the application form and include:
- Cover letter
- Scholarship Application form (download from GENES website)
- Student proposal (guidelines available from GENES website)
- National ID or Copy of Passport Data page
- Certificate of degree
- Transcript records
- Support letter from sending HEIs
- Recommendation letter of home supervisor (mandatory for all applicants)
- Enrollment proof in degree course from home institution (for MSc applicants)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Employment certificate (only for staff)
- Certificate of English or French language skills
- Proof of socio-economic vulnerability (if available)
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers diclofenac ratiopharm gel 50 mg magensaftresistente tabletten click here.