Deadline: May 5, 2017
Imperial College Business School is offering Future Leaders Scholarships for the September 2017 intake. These scholarships are open to domestic and international applicants for pursuing full-time MBA program.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
Course Level: Scholarships are available full-time MBA program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of up to £23,500 are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion for becoming a visionary business leader. To be considered for this scholarship, the student must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in the application. The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Applicant’s performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Applicant’s professional references
- Under six years’ postgraduate work experience preferred
Nationality: The UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The entry requirements for the Full-Time MBA program are:
- 3 years’ relevant postgraduate work experience
- A good undergraduate degree or recognized professional qualification
- GMAT or GRE scores at required level
- English language test results (if applicable)
Test Requirement: If students are taking the GMAT, they will need an overall score of at least 600 – although a stronger score will add more weight to your application. If students are taking the GRE, they will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.
English Language Requirement: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How to Apply: Candidates who apply before 5 May 2017 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA program commencing in September 2017 will automatically be considered. All candidates should address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 5 May 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.