The Central European University invites applications for its Open Learning Initiative – University Preparatory Program (OLIve-UP), a course of study designed to prepare students for master’s degree programs.
The Open Learning Initiative – University Preparatory Program is an intensive, full-time, fully-funded course of study for individuals with refugee status with the goal of preparing students for higher education study.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
binaerhandel Scholarship Description:
- dating sider norge gratis Application Deadline: April 10, 2018
- go Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree programs.
- binäre optionen in deutschland erlaubt Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded
- source Scholarship Award: This is a full-time, fully-funded course.
- http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=ikili-opsiyon-canl%C4%B1&867=1b Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- source link Scholarship can be taken in Hungary
go Eligibility for the Scholarship:
site rencontre amour platonique Eligible Countries: Applications from individuals with refugee status, or are in a refugee-like situation, in Hungary or another European Economic Area (EEA)
kennenlernen erste sekunden Entrance Requirements: OLIve-UP accepts students intending to prepare for MA study. The program accepts applications from individuals with refugee status, or are in a refugee-like situation, in Hungary or another European Economic Area (EEA) state who have:
An interest in pursuing further university study
A completed Bachelor’s degree OR
Had their Bachelor’s degree programs interrupted? CEU OLIve may be able to help you apply for a Masters degree. This depends on a number of factors, including the number of credits you have completed. If you are in this situation please contact us for an assessment
mГёte single damer English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
http://www.mentzer-consult.de/?afinoes=trading-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-erfahrungen&2e0=b2 Application Procedure:
Checklist of the documents you will be asked to submit:
- A CV (in English), with details of your academic background and work experience, if any. Please also indicate your English level.
- A Letter of Motivation (maximum 2 pages) stating why you would like to participate in this program and describing your academic and professional achievements, as well as interests and goals for the future and how further university study will help you achieve these.
- Scanned copy or photocopy of your diploma and a transcript of previous grades if you have these available
- Up to two reference letters (one is mandatory), if possible one from someone familiar with your academic experience or skills to date. In the application form, you will have to provide the name and contact details of a person familiar with your past academic performance, ideally a former teacher or university lecturer who can write a reference for you. If you are not able to contact an academic referee, then please provide the contact details of a previous employer. The referee will be contacted by CEU and will upload the reference. If you have copies of other references, you may upload additional reference(s) in the section ‘Qualifications – Other Supporting Documents’ or have these sent via email directly by your referee(s).
- If you have a sample of academic writing in English (e.g an essay prepared for a university program) please submit this in the section ‘Qualifications – Other Supporting Documents’. Your application will still be considered and will not be at a disadvantage if you do not have a writing sample.
How to Apply:
Submit a completed online application form.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.