Deadline: January 15, 2018
Every year 30 KTH Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence. Eligible students must have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as their first priority.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH was founded in 1827 as Sweden’s first polytechnic and is one of Scandinavia’s largest institutions of higher education in technology. It was named Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (KTH Royal Institute of Technology) in 1877 by decree of King Oscar II. It ranks highest in Sweden and in northern mainland Europe in its academic fields.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing masters degree programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is applied to the tuition fee at KTH and does not include a cost of living allowance.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: 30 scholarships given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- To be eligible to apply Applicants must be a tuition-fee paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as Applicantsr first priority. Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship. KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT master’s programmes.
- English Language Requirements: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
How to Apply: The application deadline for most programmes is January 15, 2018 and applications are made through University Admissions in Sweden, the online application system for programmes offered at Swedish universities.
It is important to note that you visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply successfully for this scholarship.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.