Deadline: July 31, 2018.
Inspiring Success Scholarship is now available on offer at Loughborough University at London campus. Scholarship offers 100% off the full cost of tuition fees for selected unemployed and underemployed graduates, who obtained GCSE or A-level (or equivalent) qualifications from Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham or Waltham Forest.
Loughborough University London is located in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park within a new innovation quarter known as Here East.
The standard University IELTS English language requirements are 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Some departments may require higher levels English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Inspiring Success Scholarship offers 100% off the full cost of tuition fees for selected unemployed and underemployed graduates.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in London, UK
Eligibility: Students must meet the following criteria:
- Have graduated between 2012 and 2017 with at least a second class honours degree from a UK university, or equivalent overseas qualification recognized by Loughborough University
- Be currently residing in, and have previously taken GCSE or A-level qualifications whilst residing in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest
- Be currently unemployed or underemployed, earning below £570.90 per week
- Attend a two-day Inspiring Success programme and make a positive contribution on both days
- Agree to become ambassadors of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and actively give back to the local community through Echo
Nationality: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have graduated between 2012 and 2017 with at least a second class honors degree from a UK university.
English Language Requirements: The standard University IELTS English language requirements is 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Some departments may require higher levels English language.
How to Apply: The selection panel will be looking for the very highest academic achievers and those who are committed to contributing most to their society on completion of their postgraduate studies. To be considered for this scholarship, students must complete the Inspiring Success scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 31, 2018.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.