Deadline: February 2018
The HKBU School of Business is pleased to offer a fully funded master scholarship for international students other than China. The International Postgraduate Scholarships are merit awards to pursue a postgraduate degree.
The aim of the scholarship is to give full financial support to international students.
The Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage. Established in 1956, Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) has over 61 years of experience in providing broad-based and creativity-inspiring education based on Whole Person Education. Having achieved university status in 1994, HKBU is now taking bold strides towards realising its vision of providing a premier training ground for tomorrow’s leaders. The international team of more than 600 full-time faculty members are dedicated teachers and mentors of a student body of 14,000, ranging from undergraduate, postgraduate and associate degree students.
HKBU announced its 10-year development plan Vision 2020 in 2010, aiming to be the best regional provider of Whole Person Education through the three prime focus areas of quality teaching and learning, innovative research and dedicated service to the community.
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Master of Science in Business Management
- Master of Science in Applied Accounting & Finance
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Master of Accountancy
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Full tuition waiver
- Plus: HK$100,000 living allowance (approx. US$ 12,820
- Nationality: International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China
- Applying to one of our applicable full-time (1 Year) taught postgraduate programmes
- Meeting the programme admission requirements
- Demonstrating competitive academic performance and/or professional experience
- Willingness to serve the School in its internationalization development and student-related projects for not more than 5 hours per week during the period of study
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the language requirements of the host institution.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Certificate(s) and Transcript(s) of all academic records
- Photocopies of English proficiency test result, if required by the programme
- Confidential recommendations from two referees
- Photocopies of passport or other identity documents
Application Deadline: February 2018
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.