The Government of Estonia is offering Estonian National Scholarship Programme for international students, researchers and academic staff. The scholarships for Master’s study are intended to support the degree study of international students at the Estonian institutions of higher education (HEI).
The study in Estonia is an official national guide to higher education in the Republic of Estonia and is maintained by the Archimedes Foundation. Their aim is to promote Estonia as an attractive study destination and promote the possibilities for studying for international students.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
binär optionen paypal Scholarship Description:
- enter Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- se rencontrer site rencontre Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme at the Estonian institutions of higher education (HEI).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- opzioni binarie sul lotto Scholarship Award: 350 EUR per month. Additional costs such as tuition fee, health insurance and other costs will not be compensated.
- fragen an frauen dating Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- http://docimages.fi/?dereter=binary-options-broker-with-mt4&331=35 Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
get link Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- go site Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- http://sat-rent.de/deribbebe/25497 Entrance Requirements: The scholarships for Master’s study are intended to support the degree study of international students at the Estonian institutions of higher education (HEI).
- http://agauchepourdevrai.fr/?fuier=recherche-fille-congolaise&f6b=36 English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application form and motivation letter through the online application system
- Confirmation of admission from the higher education institution in Estonia or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
- Copy of passport or ID-card.
All documents should be in English or Estonian. Documents must be translated to any of these languages if the language of issuance is different. The foundation has the right to require the additional documents. Submitted documents will be not returned to the applicant. The applications which are not full complicated, drawn up as required, include false information or are submitted with a delay are not assessed.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.