Deadline: 4 August 2016
Eastern Mediterranean University is offering scholarships for Turkish and international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing master and Ph.D. program.
The main objective of the Eastern Mediterranean University is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
All applicants for whom English is a second language is required to present a recent TOEFL or IELTS score or to pass a proficiency examination organised by EMU.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master and Ph.D. program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for studying all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: International students can apply for 100% and 50% scholarships for Ph.D. programs and 50 % scholarship in Master’s programs. Turkish Republic citizens can apply for 100% and 50% scholarships for master and Ph.D. programs.
Scholarship can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility: In order to apply for these scholarships, applicants must follow the given criteria
- The minimum requirement to be considered for 100% scholarship is 3.00 (out of 4.00) or higher undergraduate graduation CGPA.
- The minimum requirement to be considered for 50% scholarship is 2.75 (out of 4.00) or higher undergraduate graduation CGPA.
The departments will rank the applicants based on their departmental assessment criteria (not only CGPA). The department may grant 100% scholarship to one applicant and up to two 50% scholarships to two applicants.
Nationality: Turkish and international students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants for master‘s programs with thesis must possess a bachelor’s degree with CPGA > 2.50/4.00. For some programs such as professional degree programs, CGPA‘s of 2.00-2.49 may be acceptable subject to Faculty Board decision. Applicants for doctoral programs must possess a master‘s degree. The Turkish citizens should have an ALES score of a minimum of 55 received within last three years.
Test Requirement: GRE (mathematical) = 610 or GMAT= 450 are equivalent to ALES=55. In some programs additional requirements may be expected.
English Language Requirement: All applicants for whom English is a second language is required to present a recent TOEFL or IELTS score or to pass a proficiency examination organised by EMU.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Documents needed for graduate program are
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialisation which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 4th August 2016.
For more details visit Official Scholarship Website
For more scholarship offers click here